This page provides the required docuware for the Xpand 1.3.0 Release Review.
Xpand is a statically typed template language for writing code generators with rich UI support.
New in this release
- This release is a maintenance release
- See New and Noteworthy Wiki page
- Tests for XSD typesystem have been integrated into the build
- Missing source plugins for SDK features were added
APIs have not changed in this release.
- The project lead certifies that the requirements for Eclipse Quality APIs have been met for this release.
Sample tools haven't changed.
Some classes/methods have been marked deprecated, which are subject for removal for a potential major release Xpand 2.0. The code is still valid for this release.
Bugzilla snapshot for Juno as of June 5, 2012.
- Xpand 1.3 conforms to Eclipse User Interface Guidelines
- Eclipse platform standard i18n support used where applicable/possible; stand-alone deployment uses equivalent J2SE APIs
- ICU4J is used
Xpand is a “+2” project in the simultaneous release.
- Interaction in Bugzilla
- Activity on the newsgroup
- Collaboration with other projects at Eclipse
The M2T Xpand project leadership verifies that:
- the about files and use licenses are in place as per the Guidelines to Legal Documentation.
- all contributions (code, documentation, images, etc) have been committed by individuals who are either Members of the Foundation, or have signed the appropriate Committer Agreement. In either case, these are individuals who have signed, and are abiding by, the Eclipse IP Policy.
- all significant contributions have been reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all non-Committer code contributions, including third-party libraries, have been documented in the release and reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all Contribution Questionnaires have been completed.
- the "provider" field of each plug-in is set to "Eclipse Modeling Project“.
- the "copyright" field of each feature is set to the copyright owner (the Eclipse Foundation is rarely the copyright owner).
- any third-party logos or trademarks included in the distribution (icons, help file logos, etc) have been licensed under the EPL.
- any fonts or similar third-party images included in the distribution (e.g. in PDF or EPS files) have been licensed under the EPL.
The approved Xpand project IP log is located at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=396966
The current project plan is available from http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=modeling.m2t.xpand.
Draft development plan for Xpand 1.4 is not yet available.