XQuery Development Tools
|XQuery Development Tools|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
XQDT provides support for editing, execution, and debugging of XQuery modules in Eclipse. Our goal is to have seamless integration with the Eclipse platform and the existing XQuery engines with a user experience consistent with both XQuery and Eclipse standards.
- The latest stable version is 0.8 (28th August 2011)
- Continuous integration builds are available for developers on the Hudson Build Server:
- XQuery Development Tools Blog (Note the target of this link is no longer valid)
- WTP Incubator Development Mailing List
- Commercial Support
- Report a Bug/Enhancement
- All Open Bugs
- Setting up the workspace for XQDT builds
- Where to Start...
- Extension points
- Committer Builds
- Release Process