XQDT Development Status Meeting
| Gabriel P
| Sam N
| David C
| Donald K
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
We are happy to announce that XQDT 0.7.0 M1 (the first release from inside Eclipse) is set for 01 Jan. 2010
- the main XQDT page was moved from "XQDT" to "XQuery Development Tools". The old page has now a regirect in place.
- the last entry in this section as the Eclipse Transition process has succesfully finished a couple of weeks ago
- remove this section from the template
Bugs / Issues
- The Zorba semantic check does not work. Unknown issue. To check!
- The SF bugs have been completely migrated to the Eclipse Bugzilla tracker
- The SF features have been partialy migrated to Bugzilla. To finish until next week!
- No relevant development activity but some minor tweaks
- Gabriel will send an e-mail to WTP to configure the QA for the XQuery component in the tracker to xqdt at xqdt.org; and make sure the available version number is in the versions list.
- Sam will post the bugs he has from his TODO list to the Bugzilla tracker
- A list of desired features/bugs that need to be solved until M1 will be discussed during the next talk.
- Gabriel will finish the migration of the features in the SF Feature Request tracker