XQDT Development Status Meeting
| Gabriel P
| Sam N
| David C
| Donald K
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- XQDT got the Eclipse parallel IP status!!!
- XQDT got permission to check in code to CVS
- David added protected links to the Hudson build
- David set up the Athena integration builds on the Hudson server.
- this polls the CVS every 10 minutes for changes.
- the WST incubator/sourceediting/development/the org.eclipse.wst.xquery.releng plugin controls the Hudson build
Bugs / Issues
- IP guys spotted the nested comments bug that has to be addressed (unassigned)
- the colors scheme must be made configurable (unassigned)
- Gabriel reviewed Sam's last code submission regarding the extensions for build-ins and docs. This still needs to be extended:
- make extension point to provide the modules roots (instead of hard-coding it in the source)
- No other relevant development activity this week
- See what the available options are for setting up an update site for this incubator project. (We would like to have more frequent builds than the WTP Milestone releases: probably every 2 weeks)
- See how other incubator project do it
- provide XQDT with the XQuery test suite by factorizing it out from the XSL XPath2 test plugin
- will address the two remaining minor IP issues:
- ErrorMessages.java (that still uses the DPGB original messages need to be rewritten)
- There is still one more class that is copied from Antlr (I guess it is: XQDTCommonErrorNode.java) (as I see this already has the "BSD license" from Antlr)
- Patch the latest modifications into the CVS HEAD (practice: make a bug entry for each new feature added for logging purposes and reference it in the CVS log message)
- Start populating Bugzilla with bugs from his own TODO list
- Sam and Gabriel
- start using the CVS repository
- migrate the Sourceforge tracker to Bugzilla