XQDT Development Status Meeting
| Gabriel P
| Sam N
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
First meeting on the record!
Wiki / Minutes
- Sam agreed to create framework for posing minutes at eclipse wiki and notes for this meeting.
- Access to IPZilla still not available, Sam will contact David Carver.
- We would like to make sure we have automatically updated update sites available for nightlies.
Bugs / Issues
- Hardcoded user/pwd discovered in MarkLogic Server integration code, Sam will correct and notify Gabriel to push a new build.
- Discussed process around bug/enhancement tracking. Agreed tracking of each issue will probably take place in Eclipse and one or more vendor bug systems (Mark Logic or 28msec). Where bugs are initially logged may vary, but replication to a second system will almost always be necessary.
- Gabriel has cleared all the warnings in the code/plugins (except ANTLR generated parser and xcc library)
- It was agreed that the general policy will be for all new checkins to be free of warnings.
- Separation of plugins to support MarkLogic Server and Zorba started, including facet implementation for URI resolving.
- Eclipse 3.5 and DLTK >1.0 dependencies removed. Need testing for 3.3 compatibility.
- Gabriel plans to get URI resolving with facets working within the next few days.
- Targeting Oct 1 for 2.2 release, expected to be the last release from xqdt.org.
- Sam will work on open design issues related to vendor builtins:
- Implicit declaration/import of vendor namespaces, prefixes and builtins.
- Clean infrastructure for signature and documentation of builtins.
- URI resolution issues related to the above requirements.