Revision as of 03:23, 11 August 2011 by Tomasz.Zarna.pl.ibm.com
Workspace Juno (3.8/4.2) Development Plan draft. Some items listed below can end up in the official Juno component plan.
- [Project Sets] Import Team Project Set wizard must allow to choose connection type bug 326740 (Gosia)
- [Sync View] Team synchronization filtering bug 352016 (Tomek)
Linked Resources and Virtual folders
- The PathVariableSelectionDialog should support building argumented path variables (such as ENVIRONMENT) bug 305005 (Serge)
- The Workspace Path Variable Manager should support variables/macros bug 312760 (Serge)
- IResource methods that causes the .project file to be written need to scale with large projects bug 271912 (Serge)
- CompareUIPlugin.findContentViewerDescriptor returns null even if a viewer is registered via extension point="org.eclipse.compare.contentMergeViewers"
- Flushing content merge viewer resets dirty flag for a Saveable that is not being saved bug 312893 (Gosia)
- [Edit] memory leak in compare with each other bug 353692 (Tomek)
- [Wizards] Team import/export wizard's F1 help needs link to doc bug 347250 (Gosia)
- synchronize should synchronize the resource instead of throwing an error "resource out of sync with filesystem" bug 263283 (Dani P2)
- Synchronize must not abort when log-in to repository fails bug 263919 (Gosia)
- Module disappears in CVS Repositories view bug 339990 (Gosia)
- Full support for links and virtual folder in CVS bug 41929 (Serge)