Workspace Juno (3.8/4.2) Development Plan draft. Some items listed below can end up in the official Juno component plan.
If you are not a member of the Platform Workspace Team and you want to add your work to the plan, please follow the steps below.
- Update an appropriate section with your request/idea/issue. If no section matches your issue, add a new section.
- Find a bug in the bugzilla describing the issue and link it next to your entry.
- Place your contact details (name, bugzilla id, email) next to your item.
- Add an item to the draft plan, only if you think you can work on it.
- Adding an item to the official plan is a strong commitment!
- The Platform Workspace team reserves the right to decide what is published on the official dev plan page.
- [Project Sets] Import Team Project Set wizard must allow to choose connection type bug 326740 (Gosia)
- CompareUIPlugin.findContentViewerDescriptor returns null even if a viewer is registered via extension point="org.eclipse.compare.contentMergeViewers" bug 293926 (Tomek)
- [Wizards] Team import/export wizard's F1 help needs link to doc bug 347250 (Gosia)
- Synchronize must not abort when log-in to repository fails bug 263919 (Gosia)