WTP User Experience Lead
The User Experience Lead is responsible for maintaining and improving the user experience in WTP.
What is User Experience?
User Experience (abbreviated: UX) is the quality of experience a person has when interacting with a specific design. This can range from a specific artifact, such as a cup, toy or website, up to larger, integrated experiences such as a museum or an airport.
The above definition is projected into WTP as the experience that first-time users have when developing complete Java EE scenarios without having profound knowledge on all Java EE aspects.
User Experience solutions will be provided as extensible frameworks that can be customized and integrated by adopters.
The lead will:
- collect feedback from users and the community
- provide a plan for improving user experience in WTP
- make recommendations to PMC, project leads and committers according to the improvement plan
- maintain a wiki page with a scoreboard displaying achieved vs recommended improvements
- organize UI walkthoughs for WTP that are presented in front of the User Interface Best Practices Working Group