WTP UI Walkthroughs
This page will collect all ideas for potential areas in WTP where an UI walkthrough could be made. The information collected here is just a hint and it is up to the corresponding project/component lead to decide whether such walkthrough is needed and to schedule and run it in the UI Group.
- Create Web Service wizard
- walkthrough on May 28, 2008
- actions taken? follow-up walkthough?
- classpaths settings: integration between Java EE Module Dependencies and Java Build Path property pages
- Java EE perspective layout 238335
- Server view - managing lifecycle of the Server runtime
- Installable runtimes UI
- JPA Details and JPA Structure views - integration with Properties and Outline views.
- XSL Preferences - walkthrough on July 23, 2008
- XSLT Run and Debug configurations - Dave will schedule after 1.0 M2
- July 23rd '08: XSL Preferences (David Carver, STAR and Doug Satchwell, Chase Technologies)
- May 28th '08: WTP Facets Walkthrough (Kaloyan Raev)