Difference between revisions of "WTP Requirements Main"
|Line 113:||Line 113:|
! Web Services
! Web Services
Revision as of 14:12, 13 December 2007
This is the landing page for information on WTP 3.0 Requirements. The WTP 3.0 release will ship as part of the Eclipse Ganymede release scheduled for June 30,2008.
- PMC will identify and propose the main themes for the release. This will include the themes defined by the Eclipse Requirement Council
- PMC will initiate and gather requirements from the WTP community of users, adopters and developers
- Bugzilla will be used to capture the requirements. Use the keyword, plan, to tag the enhancement request. For example, see JDT Plan item
- Component Leads will triage the requirements and update the requirements document with a set of high-level items. Each item should have an entry in Bugzilla.
- We will use the wtp-dev mailing list and the newsgroups initially for all communication.
- PMC will conduct periodic review meetings to discuss and finalize the initial set of requirements.
- PMC will iterate through this process during the first few milestones to arrive at the final requirements document.
- WTP 3.0 Requirements documentation
- Status for Review and Update Plan. Reflect committed tasks for M4 milestone
Please give your feedback using any of the following mechanisms
- WTP will host Requirements review calls where you can get clarification on existing requirements from the project leads and the WTP PMC memebers.
- WTP 3.0 Requirements review call
- Date: 14th August, 2007
- Time: 11.00 AM PST
- Duration : 1 hour
- Dial-in information
- Call-in info
From the AMER region dial 1-888-967-2253 +1-650-607-2253 From the APAC region dial 1 800 222 712 (Australia toll-free) +800 9491 2777 +61 2 8817 6100 From the EMEA region dial +44 118 924 9000 Meeting ID 444461 Meeting Password 573573
- Meeting minutes