WTP Release 1.0.2 End Game Details
3/28 Smoke Test 3/29 Declare M-build
3/29 Start "R" build warmup's
- From this point on, all code released to 1.0.2 builds must be reviewed by PMC (and community)
- Component leads must post proposed bug list to wtp-dev before releasing to build
- document in the bug
- the cost and benefit tradeoffs
- describe the proposed fix
- describe the testing and review that has taken place
(and wait 24 hrs for approval from PMC, if at least one "approve", and no explicit objections raised assume approved, after 24 hours).
3/30 Status Meeting - triage all "1.0.2 hot bugs" and bugs targeted to 1.0.2
Goal is to make sure we have realistic, manageable list that can be fixed in 1 week.
4/6 Produce RC1 build (code must be released by EOD 4/5).
4/6 Smoke test RC1
4/7 RC1 Declared
4/13 Produce RC2 (if required).
4/14 RC2 Declared
This is the week of "no changes, no stop ship bugs found"
4/21 Declare R1.0.2