WTP Performance Tests/2008-10-20
- HowTo documents are ready.
- The most important action item is: Refactor Ant scripts for automating performance test execution.
- How the performance test results are seen by the committers?
- - Once ready, they are uploaded to the download web site of each build.
- How the performance test results are uploaded?
- - Automatically by the Ant scripts using SSH. HowTo 5.1 shows how to properly setup the environment.
- There are no plans (lack of capacity) to immediately work on the open action items. We will stop having the Monday meetings regularly. Instead we can shortly discuss the status on the Thursday's weekly meeting and schedule a Monday meeting on demand.
- There are fingerprints changes coming from Platform that can potentially break our code in the performance test suites.
- Emphasize the Refactor Ant scripts for automating performance test execution as the most important one on the wiki page. Submit a bug for it. (Kaloyan)
- Eclipse-dev fingerprint changes coming: