WTP Performance Tests
WTP Performance Cross Team
The goal of the team is to revive the WTP Performance tests. The test execution had to be moved to another server and there are still problems with setting up the execution environment. It was decided to start over WTP Performance tests with something small - each team will contribute some simple tests and after having successfully setup this, we will continue building on top.
Team Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Each WTP project team contributes one person who will participate in the WTP Performance Cross Team. See the list of participants below.
Meetings are held on Monday's, 12 Noon to 1 PM Eastern Time.
Toll Free: 877-421-0030
Toll (USA): 770-615-1247
Participant Passcode: 800388
Full list of phone numbers
Next meeting: 2008-08-18
|Source Editing||Nick Sandonato|
|JEE Tools||Carl Anderson|
|EJB Tools||Kaloyan Raev|
|JSF Tools||Raghu Srinivasan|
- Performance Test Bugs and Enhancements
- Improve the actual tests. Why do some take so long? Why do some results fluctuate? Why do some have drastic performance degradations? Are the tests even still valid?
- Performance wiki page
- How to Write an Eclipse Performance Test
- Sample Eclipse Performance Results
- Article Automating Eclipse PDE Unit Tests using Ant