WTP Performance Tests
WTP Performance Cross Team
The goal of the team is to revive the WTP Performance tests. The test execution had to be moved to another server and there are still problems with setting up the execution environment. It was decided to start over WTP Performance tests with something small - each team will contribute some simple tests and after having successfully setup this, we will continue building on top.
Team Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Each WTP project team contributes one person who will participate in the WTP Performance Cross Team. See the list of participants below.
Meetings are held on Monday's, 12 Noon to 1 PM Eastern Time.
Toll Free: 877-421-0030
Toll (USA): 770-615-1247
Participant Passcode: 800388
Full list of phone numbers
|Source Editing||Nick Sandonato|
|JEE Tools||Carl Anderson|
|EJB Tools||Kaloyan Raev|
|JSF Tools||Raghu Srinivasan|
- Performance wiki page
- Performance results for WTP 2.0
- Performance results for WTP 2.0.1 (run on the new system as a basis for reference)
- Article Automating Eclipse PDE Unit Tests using Ant
Performance Test Owners
- By ownership, this means you are responsible for sanity checking the current suite of tests, ensuring they are proper in timeliness and accuracy, and then making sure each week there are no regressions and that they are still running properly.
- wst-common - Konstantin
- wst-css - Nick
- wst-html - Nick
- wst-server - Angel
- wst-wsdl - Valentin
- wst-xml - Nick
- wst-xsd - Valentin
- jst-j2ee - Carl
- jst-jsp - Nick
- jst-server-tomcat - Angel
- jst-ws - Mark Hutchinson
- jst-jsf - Raghu - to be added in 3.0
- jpt - Neil - to be added in 3.0
- Performance Test Bugs and Enhancements
- Improve the actual tests. Why do some take so long? Why do some results fluctuate? Why do some have drastic performance degradations? Are the tests even still valid?