WTP Git Migration Home
This document will serve as the home page for content related to the migration of WTP projects to Git, a free & open source, distributed version control system.
- Eclipse Git Mailing List - Git related discussions, specifcally migration help for projects at Eclipse.org
- Git Community Book - The open Git resource pulled together by the whole community
- Pro Git - Another free book for Git
- EGit User Guide
- Git for Eclipse Users
- Migrating to Git
- Handling Git Contributions - Committer/Contributor IP process with Git
- Git workflows - Git equivalents for common CVS workflows used by the Eclipse Project
- Git Mirror for Eclipse CVS - All CVS repositories at Eclipse.org are mirrored on a read-only Git server. This is useful for playing with Git before migrating your project.
- Gerrit at Eclipse - some day, when bug 283749 is resolved, we will have our own Gerrit code review system hosted at Eclipse.org.