WTP Functional Test R30 Installs
WTP 3.0 Install Scenarios
A. JEE Developer IDE
- Install scenario
- Download most recent JEE package from URL
- Please verify this is the most recent version by checking Ganymede(be sure to download moste recent, if anything is more recent that 20080615).
- On Tuesday, this should be the most recent URL, likely the final version, to be moved to official release URL, on the release date.
B. Update Sites
B1. Ganymede Update Site
- Using Ganymede update site, you can start with _only_ the Eclipse Platform, and pick individual features to install. Whatever our features need, should be pulled down automatically (no "select required" any longer).
- Main install scenarios
- XML (platform, gef, a few emf pieces and xsd info-set are all required ... that is, should also end up in your install).
- Web Developer (as above ... i.e. still no JDT!).
- JEE Developer (requires JDT, and some features from DTP).
- Secondary install scenarios
- Select "optional" features, by selecting optional feature, it should pull in all required features.
B2. Webtools Update Site
- Currently Webtools site
- Main install scenario to test here
- Install webtools from Ganymede
- Go to Webtools update site to get the matching SDK portion, for those users that need the source and JavaDoc.
|Component||JEE DeveloperIDE||Ganymede Update Site||Webtools Update Site|
|XML, JSP and JSDT|