WTP Functional Test R30 Installs
WTP 3.0 Install Scenarios
A. JEE Developer IDE
- Install scenario
- Download most recent JEE package from URL
- Please verify this is the most recent version by checking Ganymede(be sure to download moste recent, if anything is more recent that 20080615).
- On Tuesday, this should be the most recent URL, likely the final version, to be moved to official release URL, on the release date.
B. Update Sites
B1. Ganymede Update Site
Currently Ganymede staging URL Ganymede official release once avaiable Using Ganymede update site, you can start with _only_ the Eclipse Platform, and pick individual features to install. What ever our features need, should be pulled down automatically (no "select required" any longer).
- Main install scenarios
- XML (platform, gef, a few emf pieces and xsd info-set are all required ... that is, should also end up in your install).
- Web Developer (as above ... i.e. still no JDT!).
- JEE Developer (requires JDT, and some features from DTP).
- Secondary install scenarios
- Select "optional" features, by selecting optional feature, it should pull in all required features.
B2. Webtools Update Site
- Currently Webtools site
- Main install scenario to test here
- Install webtools from Ganymede
- Go to Webtools update site to get the matching SDK portion, for those users that need the source and JavaDoc.
|Component||JEE DeveloperIDE||Ganymede Update Site||Webtools Update Site|
|XML, JSP and JSDT|