WTP Architecture Working Group
Revision as of 10:28, 19 September 2007 by Deboer.ca.ibm.com
- Update our high level architecture document (Needs updating)
- Make current with how things currently are (add, JSF, JPA, DTP, etc.)
- Make current with how we want things to be (improved componentization, etc)
- Make a Projects View
- Make a Features View
- Make recommendations that are important to release 3.0, such as
- Can we install and/or enable proper capabilities for various install scenarios?
- Should/can some plugins move to better components/features?
- Work with project leads for the "bottoms up" perspective, and address what's realistic