WTP Architecture Lead
The WTP Architecture Lead is responsible for maintaining and improving the architecture of WTP
The Architecture Lead is the officially appointed representative to the EMO Architecture Council (though, with the new Architecture Council, there can be other members of WTP on the council in addition).
The lead will:
- Make recommendations to the PMC, project leads, and committers related to architecture.
- Form groups to accomplish specific tasks from time to time.
- Update the Subsystems and Features document.
- Solve particular architecture problems.
- Set architecture goals for a release.
- Maintain a wiki page dedicated to architecture WTP_Architecture_Working_Group
- Maintain and evolve the WTP_API_Policy