WTP 3.1 Project Plan
Revision as of 18:29, 9 July 2008 by Raghunathan.srinivasan.oracle.com
This is the home page for information on the planning for the Web Tools Platform (WTP) Project 3.1 release.
- We will use Bugzilla to track the features. Use the 'plan' keyword to submit feature requests for this release.
- Component leads will triage these requests. A feature request will have the following stages in a release:
- Proposed : These are features that the Component Lead has triaged for the release. These are items that are either being investigated or items that the project would like to explore but are not yet Committed. Most of the features should start as proposed items. After a review and some amount of detailed planning, their status will either become committed or deferred. The Component Lead will set the Target Milestone field of the bug to 3.1.
- Commited : These are features that project team is definitely going to address in the release. Resources and some amount of detailed plans have been identified for such items. The Component Lead will set the Target Milestone field of the bug to the specific milestones in which it will be available.
- Deferred : These are valid features that started in a Proposed state but will not be addressed in this release. Each such item will have a brief note explaining the cause for the deferral. The Component Lead will set the Target Milestone field of the bug to Future