WTP 3.0.x Maintenance Schedule
WTP 3.0.1 is the first WTP Ganymede maintenance offering, delivered in mid August.
WTP 3.0.2 [add link here] is the coordinated fall Eclipse Ganymede maintenance offering. The WTP 3.0.2 deliverable will line up with all other Ganymede deliverables.
2.0.1 schedule (for reference):
- Aug 03 M Build
- Aug 17 M Build
- Aug 31 M Build
- Sept 07 RC1
- Sept 14 RC2 (PMC approval 1 votes)
- Sept 21 (if necessary, PMC approval 2 votes)
- Sept 28 2.0.1 GA
- July 4 - M build
- July 18 - M build
- Aug 1 - RC1, PMC approval 1 vote
- Aug 8 - RC2 & final build, PMC approval 2 votes
- Aug 15 - 3.0.1 GA
- Aug 22 -
- Aug 29 -
- Sept 5 - M build
- Sept 12 - RC1
- Sept 19 - RC2 & final build
- Sept 25 - 3.0.2 GA
WTP 3.0.1 is a service release for critical defects, regressions, and adopter issues only. Specifically, there should be:
- No UI changes
- No NL (translation) changes
- No API changes, or changes affecting adopter usage scans
All exceptions require PMC approval.
In general, we should avoid changing the interface or behaviour of any public method as per the WTP API Policy.
All bugs must be approved by the project lead. Starting with RC1, bugs must also be approved by the normal PMC Approval Process.