Difference between revisions of "WTP 3.0.x Maintenance Schedule"
m (New page: = WTP 3.0.1 = = DRAFT = WTP 3.0.1 is the first WTP Ganymede maintenance offering, delivered in mid August. WTP 3.0.2 [add link here] is the coordinated fall Eclipse Ganymede maintenanc...)
Revision as of 09:24, 17 June 2008
WTP 3.0.1 is the first WTP Ganymede maintenance offering, delivered in mid August.
WTP 3.0.2 [add link here] is the coordinated fall Eclipse Ganymede maintenance offering. The WTP 3.0.2 deliverable will line up with all other Ganymede deliverables.
- Aug 03 M Build
- Aug 17 M Build
- Aug 31 M Build
- Sept 07 RC1
- Sept 14 RC2 (PMC approval 1 votes)
- Sept 21 (if necessary, PMC approval 2 votes)
- Aug 15 3.0.1 GA
Aug 1 - RC1 Aug 8 - RC2 Final build, PMC approval 2 votes Aug 15 - 3.0.1 GA
- WTP 3.0.1 is a service release for critical defects, regressions, and adopter issues only. Specifically, there should be:
- No UI changes
- No NL (translation) changes
- No API changes, or changes affecting adopter usage scans
Any exceptions require PMC approval.
In general, we should avoid changing the interface or behaviour of any public method as per the WTP API Policy.
All bugs must be approved by the project lead. Starting with RC1, bugs must also be approved by the normal PMC Approval Process.