- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting
- 2 Main Agenda Items
- 3 Release / Build status
- 4 Bug and Feature Highlights
- 5 Project scrum section
- 6 Other business - Long term tracking items
- 7 References
WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar)
For Neon overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Main Agenda Items
- Gerrit adoption
- Primer for using Gerrit enabled repo's
- Java EE done - who's next?
- Mars release retrospective
- Starting to collect feedback here
- New Project contributions / incubators
- JSON Editor
- CQ opened by JSDT, but is this best project to host? SSE?
- Status on new incubating contributions? (Bower IDE, Nashorn Debugging, Smart Import)
- Would like to formally track these contributions earlier in release plans - Mars.1?, Mars.2? or Neon?
Release / Build status
- Build configuration for local builds
- Discussion on what is desired behavior, (polling, periodic refresh, manual refresh).
- Some education needed here on what's possible for each individual sub projects ( Gerrit integration etc.. )
WTP 3.8.0: Neon
- 07/23 - Normal I build declare
- 08/06 - Normal I build declare
- 08/13 WTP Neon M1
WTP 3.7.1: Mars SR1
- 07/16 Regular Mars SR1 M build Smoke/Declare
- 07/30 Regular Mars SR1 M build Smoke/Declare
- 08/13 WTP Mars SR1 RC1 build (Smoke)
- 08/27 WTP Mars SR1 RC2 build (Smoke)
- 09/03 WTP Mars SR1 RC3 build (Smoke)
- 09/10 WTP Mars SR1 RC4 build (Smoke)
- 09/25 Eclipse Mars SR1 GA
Bug and Feature Highlights
Focus on Quality
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 157, last week - 153)
- Targeted to Future (candidates for severity downgrade?) (Total - 69, last week - 69)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 56, Last week - 56)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 82, Last week - 80)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
Release Bug Review
Blockers, Hot-Bugs, Hot-Features
Project scrum section
- Each project answers
- What are you working on?
- What are you planning for next week?
WTP Common Tools
Dali Java Persistence Tools
WTP EJB & Java EE Tools
WTP Source Editing
Web Services Tools
- Next week: Gerrit transition
Other business - Long term tracking items
- Automated Error report logging - Now in JavaEE Epp
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.