- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting
- 2 Release / Build status
- 3 Bug and Feature Highlights
- 4 Project scrum section
- 5 Other business - Long term tracking items
- 6 References
WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar)
For Luna overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Release / Build status
WTP 3.6.3: Luna SR2
- This is Quiet week...
- Luna SR2 GA: 2/27/2015
WTP 3.7.0: Mars
- 02/26 Regular I build smoke/declare
- 03/19 WTP M6 Declare
- No Smoke this week (Every-other week declare)
Bug and Feature Highlights
Focus on Quality
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 157, last week - 153)
- Targeted to Future (candidates for severity downgrade?) (Total - 69, last week - 69)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 56, Last week - 56)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 82, Last week - 80)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
Release Bug Review
Blockers, Hot-Bugs, Hot-Features
Project scrum section
- Each project answers
- What are you working on?
- What are you planning for next week?
WTP Common Tools
Dali Java Persistence Tools
WTP EJB & Java EE Tools
- Roberto Sanchez: Working on https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=459564. Cannot reproduce locally. Need help to reproduce.
The code for Bower IDE initial contribution in the following issue: - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=459732 - Bower IDE contribution For those who are interested to see/test/review the contribution, the code may be obtained from Gerrit: - See: https://git.eclipse.org/r/41693
WTP Source Editing
Web Services Tools
- Last week: Investigated and rerouted 459843 to Platform
- This week: TBD
Is it possible to include into 3.7 the following issue (patch is attached to the issue):
Other business - Long term tracking items
- The EMO is assembling a "Great Fixes" promotion for Mars which will start shortly after M5.
- Greatfixes promotion details
- Please continue to mark bugs with "greatfix_candidate" in the Whiteboard
- Mars M5 Epp changes - Introduction to the Automated Error Reporting + OOmph
- Attention project leads - Details in mailing list
- Proposal to merge EJB project into Java EE project
- Review next week: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=459236
- Gerrit adoption
- Still pending for JavaEE project
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.