WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar)
For Kepler/Luna overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 132, last week - 123)
- Targeted to Future (candidates for severity downgrade?) (Total - 69, last week - 70)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 54, Last week - 52)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 50, Last week - 48)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
WTP 3.5: Kepler
- Download stats: ~331,280 Java EE Epp downloads so far...
- Retrospective next week
WTP 3.6: Luna
- Builds have started
- 1st declare next week - 7/25
- Aligned with Eclipse Kepler SR1 Schedule
- Builds started - junits need attention(move to jre7 build machines)
- No declared builds until 7/25
- Kepler SR1 Shutdown calendar (from Kepler release doc)
| Available |
|Juno SR1 ("GA")||quiet: 9/20||quiet: 9/23||quiet: 9/24||quiet: 9/25||quiet: 9/26||GA: 9/27|
Other business - Long term tracking items
- CBI -
- Thanh has done an excellent job nudging us along, and we all need to be responsive to the requests.
- latest blocker bug
- Eclipse Common Build Infrastructure home
- Very useful Retrospective on platform move
- "We still have monolithic build. Apparently would take a LOT of work to change that. This surprised some of us."
- "Surprised that the time to do (a clean) Tycho/Maven build is about the same as for (a clean) PDE Build. (2 to 3 hours for Platform builds, using either technology ... about an hour spent signing in either case). "
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.