WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
EclipseCon Europe submissions are due by July 31st.
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2012)
For Juno overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 157, last week - 156)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 50, Last week - 45)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 34, Last week - 31)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
WTP Moving to GIT!
- Problems with migrated content - recommend all teams request do-over with cvs2git.
- Team's should also request http Git push access
- Carl to give update on build progress
- Discuss Git Checklist
- Start playing with Git now! This is very useful
- Git education wiki page
- No build... Git migration in progress
- 8/2 M Build
- 8/9 M build
- 8/16 RC1 build (after this build, begin PMC-review ramp-down (+1 begins))
- 8/30 RC2 build (after this build, begin PMC-review ramp-down (+2 begins))
- 9/6 RC3 build (after this build, begin PMC-review ramp-down (+3 begins))
- 9/13 final M build (with one week of buffer following this week, quiet week, until 9/28 (re-spin would require +3))
- 9/28 Juno SR1 GA
- All project leads should update project metadata (bugzilla targets, release info, Kepler?)
- Anything else?
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.