WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
Congrats on Juno!! Hope you had (or having) some good time off.
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2012)
For Juno overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 156, last week - 154)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 45, Last week - 42)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 31, Last week - 30)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- Aligned with Eclipse Juno SR1 Schedule
- Build will start after Git Migration
- Juno SR1 Shutdown calendar (from Juno release doc)
| Available |
|Juno SR1 ("GA")||quiet: 9/21||quiet: 9/24||quiet: 9/25||quiet: 9/26||quiet: 9/27||GA: 9/28|
WTP Moving to GIT!
- Need some deadlines!
- Discuss Git Checklist
- Goal is to finish all GIT migration by July 19, first 3.4.1 build extracting from Git July 26.
- Start playing with Git now! This is very useful
- Git education wiki page
- Incubation activity - m2e-wtp
- Anything else?
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.