WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2012)
For Juno overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 156, last week - 154)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 45, Last week - 42)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 31, Last week - 30)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- Juno release testing... All are encouraged to pick up EPP packages, 3.8 based builds or alternate platforms.
- Carl tagged maps, features
Juno Release page
- RC4 build complete and delivered ready for next Wednesday!
- Juno GA 06/27
- Aligned with Eclipse Juno SR1 Schedule
- Build will start immediately after we GA Juno
- Switching to GIT prior 1st 3.4.1 build
- Juno SR1 Shutdown calendar (from Juno release doc)
| Available |
|Juno SR1 ("GA")||quiet: 9/21||quiet: 9/24||quiet: 9/25||quiet: 9/26||quiet: 9/27||GA: 9/28|
WTP Moving to GIT!
- Carl to provide status update and lead discussion.
- Discuss Git Checklist
- Start playing with Git now! This is very useful
- Git education wiki page
- We will suspend meetings until July 12 Take some vacation!
- Anything else?
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.