WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2012)
For Juno overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 154, last week - 153)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 42, Last week - 38)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 30, Last week - 29)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- No Smoke this week - we are done! right?
- Juno release for WTP reviewed and approved!!!
Juno New and Noteworthy
- Please review our Juno release page
- Including rollup of N & N
- RC4 build complete and delivered
- Juno GA 06/27
- Build will start immediately after we GA Juno
- Switching to GIT prior 1st 3.4.1 build?
WTP Moving to GIT!
- Carl to provide status update...
- Git education wiki page
- Anything else?
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.