WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Reminder: U.S. Shifts the clock forward (begins Daylight Saving Time) this weekend. Europe starts two weeks later...
- So for most people outside the U.S. - Next week's meetings will start 1 hour earlier.
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through February, 2012)
For Juno/Indigo overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 147, last week - 147)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached (This week - 37; Last week - 37)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened more than 4 weeks ago (This week - 19; Last week - 16)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 1 year old (This week - 20; Last week - 15)
- Found problems with 4.x based builds? We wish to start tracking these issues, and will publish query.
- Use "wtp4x" for whiteboard tracking
- 4.x related WTP bugs by project
- Juno Project planning
- 03/08 I build declare (Start quiet week)
- 03/15 WTP M6 declare (Eclipsecon driver)
- 3/23 Juno M6 (No WTP build declared this week)
- 3/25 Eclipsecon starts (No builds this week)
- 4/5 I build declare(Start of M7)
- M7 05/04 (for delivery to Juno+2 on 05/09)(after this build, begin PMC +1)
- RC1 05/18 (for delivery to Juno+2 on 05/23)(after this build, still PMC +1)
- RC2 05/25 (for delivery to Juno+2 on 05/30)(after this build, begin PMC +2)
- RC3 06/01 (for delivery to Juno+2 on 06/06)(after this build, begin PMC +3)
- RC4 06/08 (for delivery to Juno+2 on 06/13) [Final build]
- Juno GA 06/27
- Provisional API - initial reports finished - we'll discuss plan for improvment
- Git education wiki page - looking to the future, and encouraging all project leads to start using git tools.
- bug 371693 Discussion of including features vs. requiring features
- Anything else?
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.