WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through February, 2012)
For Juno/Indigo overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 144, last week - 140)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached (This week - 35; Last week - 37)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened more than 4 weeks ago (This week - 16; Last week - 17)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 1 year old (This week - 15; Last week - 15)
- 2/16 This is our quiet week...
- 2/24 SR2 GA
- Start of M6!
- latest build
- Found problems with 4.x based builds? We wish to start tracking these issues, and will publish query.
- Use "wtp4x" for whiteboard tracking
- 4.x related WTP bugs by project
- Juno Project planning
- 02/16 I build declare
- 03/15 WTP M6 declare (Eclipsecon driver)
- 3/23 Juno M6 (No WTP build declared this week)
- 3/25 Eclipsecon starts
- API discussion. Many projects in WTP continue to use the designation of "provisional" for their API extending beyond a single release. We will discuss the original intention of this designation, and how to improve WTP's overall adoption by making older "provisional" class public API.
- Git education wiki page - looking to the future, and encouraging all project leads to start using git tools.
- Juno CQs required by end of M5 (2/3/2012) ... add comment "required for Juno" if required for Juno, so IP staff can prioritize. See post on cross project list.
- Anything else?
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.