WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through February, 2012)
For Juno/Indigo overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 141, last week - 143)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached (This week - 31; Last week - 30)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened more than 4 weeks ago (This week - 12; Last week - 12)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 1 year old (This week - 11; Last week - 11)
- 12/15 M Build
- No declared builds until 1/5/2012(M builds will continue)
- 1/26 M build (after this build, begin PMC-review ramp-down (+1 begins))
- 2/2 M build (after this build, begin +2)
- 2/9 M build (after this build, begin +3)
- 2/16 final M build (with one week of buffer following this week, quiet week, until 9/23 (re-spin would require +3))
- 2/24 SR2 GA
- Delayed: latest build
- Discuss build problems
- Found problems with 4.x based builds? We wish to start tracking these issues, and will publish query.
- Use "wtp4x" for whiteboard tracking
- 4.x related WTP bugs by project
- Juno Project planning
- M4: Final Plans due
- 12/16 Juno M4 (No WTP build declared this week)
- No declared builds until 1/5/2012(normal builds will continue)
- 01/26 WTP M5 declare
- 02/03 Juno M5 (No WTP build declared this week)
- Are we doing enough to address issues with e4? Should we all start developing using M4 3.4 driver? We need to give feedback - UI/workbench issues etc.
- Setting goals over holiday break.. Git education? Bugzilla scrub?
- No meetings/build declares after 12/15, resume 1st week in 2012
- Time to revisit our progress with Git education, by next week please update your poll results
- Git education wiki page - looking to the future, and encouraging all project leads to start using git tools.
- Anything else?
Indigo release retrospective
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.