WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2011)
For Indigo/Helios overall dates, see a Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Focus Item:
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened before June 1st, 2011 (This week - 28)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 1 year old (This week - 15; Last week - 17)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached (This week - 26; Last week - 29)
- Maintenance stream opened
- No I Build again this week to concentrate on Indigo release
3.2.5 Bug Review
- RC4b build 06/07 (Quiet week begins) [Final build]
- GA 06/22
- Open bugs targeted to WTP 3.3 please triage!
- Release Review by EMO successful
Reminders for extra testing
- Use 4.1 as base, of our Indigo deliverables
- It's a good time to update tutorials
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.