WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2011)
For Indigo/Helios overall dates, see a Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Focus Item:
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened before June 1st, 2011 (This week - 28)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 1 year old (This week - 15; Last week - 17)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached (This week - 26; Last week - 29)
- Maintenance stream opened
- No I Build this week
3.2.5 Bug Review
- RC4 Build will be delayed... eclipse.org infrastructure woes.....
- Smoketest scheduled tomorrow? - declare Monday?
- Candidate build
- latest build
- RC4 06/02 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 06/07) [Final build]
- GA 06/22
- Open bugs targeted to WTP 3.3 please triage!
- IP Log submitted on 5/18 (i.e., on time)
- Release documentation ... ready for Project Leads ... work can be tracked in bug 346496. Needs to be completed Today!.
- Here is the latest Release doc
Reminders for extra testing
- Use 4.1 as base, of our Indigo deliverables
- It's a good time to update tutorials
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.