WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
- ? - Any other announcements
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2011)
For Indigo/Helios overall dates, see a Simultaneous Release Calendar
- Ready to declare latest build (first M build declare)?
- Bug Review
See "references"  for detailed explanation of what these dates mean.
- 3.3 API freeze this week
- Bug Review
- Ready to declare latest build official M6 driver?
- Don't forget to fill out those New and Noteworthy pages
- M6 03/10 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 03/15)
- M7 04/28 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 05/03)
- RC1 05/12 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 05/17)
- RC2 05/19 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 05/24)
- RC3 05/26 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 05/31)
- RC4 06/02 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 06/07) [Final build]
- GA 06/22
- Hotbug Policy
- Our plan dates are on 'Friday' of the week. But, we produce and test the build on Thursday of the week, and ideally declare on Thursday. The dates in the Google Web Tools group calendar are for 'Thursdays' since that's a calendar for committers. We give ourselves the buffer to Friday, as our "public" date, that others can pick up our build, just in case a regression is found on Thursday and we have to respin and retest. [Technically, some might say, we still have till the following Tuesday or Wednesday for some "Simultaneous Release" due dates ... but it's hard to do much in that window, without disrupting everyone ... so we'll not use that buffer, except for the worst emergencies.]
See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.