WTP Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Congratulations on 3.2.2 Release (And, thank you Nitin for the news item).
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2010)
For Indigo/Helios overall dates, see a Simultaneous Release Calendar
I have tagged WTP map files with
R3_2_2 (Dali with R2_3_2)
And suggest you do the same with your code.
3.2.3 build job will be created soon (next week?) to continue builds of R3_2_maintenance branch
Smoke tests and declared M builds will resume in ... January?
- Ready to declare latest build?
- Do we need to move smoke test deadline to Friday? (Need Indigo contribution by Tuesday, 9/28)
- Please update N&N per mailing list post
- Be sure to read/review Eclipse Platform plan
- Project Leads: See subproject plan documents under
- Initial Planning document by M2
- Iterate/Review plans by M3
- Final Plans by M4
- improve Java EE 6 support
- e4 (Eclipse 4.1) tolerance (no exploitation of non compatible function planned)
- Objective is to work with both Platform 3.7 and 4.1 (with only one set of compiled code ... compiled against 3.7)
Other Candidate Themes?
Anyone interested in these? Resources available? Do they cross projects, or just enhancement to one or two?
- Maven enablement support (at least make more friendly for maven users, if not direct support)
- OSGi enterprise support
- Any items from "top 10" list of problems to focus on. deadlocks? performance? modularity? api? test coverage?
- ... ?
8/13 WTP M1 (and first declared build)
9/24 WTP M2 (technically contribute to Indigo on Tuesday, +2 day)
See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.