WTP Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Helios M1 Complete. See New and Noteworthy.
- If interested, try out 3.2 M1 repositories, at
- Galileo SR1 RC1 Complete
- If interested, try out 3.1.1 SR1 RC1 repositories, at
- * including bugzilla 3.0 to 3.4.
- LATER and REMIND resolutions will be going away
- changed to REPOPENED/P5 if not triaged (such as to "won't fix" or "invalid").
- But, I don't see any in WTP ... guess we handled already?
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2010)
For Galileo and Helios overall dates, see a Simultaneous Release Calendar
- No Build to declare this week ...
See also the Galileo ramp down dates
- 08/28 M Build SR1 RC2 (PMC Review starts following this build)
- 09/04 M Build SR1 RC3 Can this be our final build?
- 09/11 R Build Final Build
- (09/25 Galileo SR1) (WTP 3.1.1) (fourth Friday of September)
- 01/08 M Build
- 01/15 M Build for SR2 RC1
- 01/29 M Build for SR2 RC2 (PMC Review starts following this build)
- 02/05 M Build for SR2 RC3 Can this be our final build?
- 02/12 R Build Final Build
- (02/26 Galileo SR2) (WTP 3.1.2) (fourth Friday of February)
Galileo Maintenance Plan
See WTP_3.1.x_Maintenance for documentation of scope of maintenance and approvals required.
- No Build to declare this week (M2 Planning week)
- Planning (initial plans due on or before second Helios Milestone)
- See http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg07100.html
- For general directions, you can use the 3.1 Project Plans reference.
- M1 8/14
- M2 9/25
- Initial WTP 3.2 plans due 10/2 -- for Helios!
- M3 11/06
- M4 12/11
- M5 01/29
- M6 03/12
- M7 04/30
- RC1 05/14 (followed by weekly RCs, if needed)
- Final WTP 3.2 build 06/10
- (06/23 Helios Release)
Note: these (and our plan dates) are on 'Friday' of the week. But, we produce and test the build on Thursday of the week, and ideally declare on Thursday. The dates in the Google Web Tools group calendar are for 'Thursdays' since that's a calendar for committers. We give ourselves the buffer to Friday, as our "public" date, that others can pick up our build, just in case a regression is found on Thursday and we have to respin and retest. [Technically, some might say, we still have till the following Tuesday or Wednesday for "Simultaneous Release" due date ... but it's hard to do much in that window, without disrupting everyone ... so we'd not use that buffer, except for the worst emergencies.]
WTP 3.2 Plus Plus
- We now have once-a-day Helios builds. Same WTP code. Different pre-req Platform. The goal is to make sure our 3.2 stream is at least compatible with both Galileo and Helios. Or, if we can not literally achieve being compatible, we should document why not and at least understand it.
- Any issues?
- Our bugzilla workflow and arch. council's recommendations (David Carver's note to wtp-dev)
- Note: carried over from last week ... TODO: adopt, or come back to arch. council on why not
See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.