WTP Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Helios M1 Complete
- Galileo SR1 RC1 Complete
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through December)
For Galileo and Helios overall dates, see a Simultaneous Release Calendar
- No Build to declare this week ...
See also the Galileo ramp down dates
- 8/14 M Build
- 8/28 M Build (PMC Review starts following this build)
- 9/04 M Build Can this be our final build?
- 9/11 M Build Final Build
- (9/25 Galileo SR1)
- Galileo SR2 2/26/10 (will be WTP 3.1.2) (last Friday of February)
Galileo Maintenance Plan
See WTP_3.1.x_Maintenance for documentation of scope of maintenance and approvals required.
- No Build to declare this week (M2 Planning week)
- Planning (initial plans due on or before second Helios Milestone)
- See http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg07100.html
- For general directions, you can use the 3.1 Project Plans reference.
- M1 8/14
- M2 9/25
- Initial WTP 3.2 plans due 10/2 -- for Helios!
- M3 11/05
- M4 12/10
WTP 3.2 Plus Plus
- We now have once-a-day Helios builds. Same WTP code. Different pre-req Platform. The goal is to make sure our 3.2 stream is at least compatible with both Galileo and Helios. Or, if we can not literally achieve being compatible, we should document why not and at least understand it.
- Any issues?
- Our bugzilla workflow and arch. council's recommendations (David Carver's note to wtp-dev)
- Note: carried over from last week ... TODO: adopt, or come back to arch. council on why not
See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.