WTP Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Eclipse Summit Europe takes place October 27-29 in Ludwigsburg, Germany.
Call for participation is open until August 18, 2009: http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2009/submissions. There are five talk categories: 1) embedded, 2) IDEs, 3) modeling, 4) runtime, or 5) other new & noteworthy that is of interest to Eclipse developers and users.
- "Friday" based cycle
- 7/17 M Build
- 7/31 M Build
- 8/14 M Build
- 8/28 M Build (PMC Review starts following this build)
- 9/11 M Build
- 9/18 Final Build
- 9/25 Galileo SR1
- Galileo SR2 2/26/10 (will be WTP 3.1.2) (last Friday of February)
- Ready to declare latest build?
- Planning (initial plans due on or before first Milestone)
- See http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg07100.html
- For general directions, you can use the 3.1 Project Plans reference.
Need to re-consider schedule to be based on "+2" dates, these are just "end dates" for the Helios Milestones, we'd be a few days earlier. Which would mess up our Friday rhythm :(
Also, need to put 3.2 and 3.1.1 on same calendar, and see what kind of trouble that causes.
- The intent is to "line up" with first four milestones of Helios Release. Our 3.2 work will also be input to any Helios builds.
- M1 8/21
- M2 10/2
- Initial standard-format plans due 10/2 -- for WTP 3.3!
- M3 11/13 Start 3.2 Rampdown and PMC Review
- M4/Release 12/18
- Elaborate on WTP 3.1 Post Mortem
See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.