WTP Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
Congratulations on WTP 3.1! Already a quarter million downloads!
- "Friday" based cycle
- 7/17 M Build
- 7/31 M Build
- 8/14 M Build
- 8/28 M Build (PMC Review starts following this build)
- 9/11 M Build
- 9/18 Final Build
- 9/25 Galileo SR1
- Galileo SR2 2/26/10 (will be WTP 3.1.2) (last Friday of February)
Need to re-consider schedule to be based on "+2" dates, these are just "end dates" for the Helios Milestones, we'd be a few days earlier. Which would mess up our Friday rhythm :(
Also, need to put 3.2 and 3.1.1 on same calendar, and see what kind of trouble that causes.
Send note on planning
- Just as well "line up" with first four milestones of Helios Release.
- 7/7 Start formal planning for WTP 3.2 (standard format, etc.)
- 7/7 Start 3.2 builds (at latest)
- M1 8/21
- M2 10/2
- Initial standard-format plans due 10/2 -- for WTP 3.3!
- M3 11/13 Start 3.2 Rampdown and PMC Review
- M4/Release 12/18
- Discuss WTP RelaxNG Proposal (David and Oisin)
- Conduct WTP 3.1 Post Mortem
- What worked well this year?
- What should be improved?
- See WTP Continuous Improvement for notes from previous years.
- You can begin to fill in items at Team_thoughts_on_continuous_improvement_31 any time you are able.
See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.