WTP Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- The JEE Status Meetings have started up again (current focus: the Java EE Module Dependencies preference page)
- RC5 due next Tuesday!
- Review materials submitted
- Our release has been formally approved.
- Please update list of documentation plugins in bug 279977.
- Provide Release Site. (Thanks Nitin!)
- Final Bug triage
- RC5: Tuesday, June 16. Only a very few changes from RC4. Prepare web pages, update sites, etc.
- Release: Wednesday, June 24
- "Friday" based cycle
- 7/17 M Build
- 7/31 M Build
- 8/14 M Build
- 8/28 M Build (PMC Review starts following this build)
- 9/11 M Build
- 9/18 Final Build
- 9/25 Galileo SR1
- Galileo SR2 2/26/10 (last Friday of February)
Need to re-consider schedule to be based on "+2" dates, these are just "end dates" for the Helios Milestones, we'd be a few days earlier. Which would mess up our Friday rhythm :(
Also, need to put 3.2 and 3.1.1 on same calendar, and see what kind of trouble that causes.
- Just as well "line up" with first four milestones of Helios Release.
- 7/7 Start formal planning for WTP 3.2 (standard format, etc.)
- 7/7 Start 3.2 builds (at latest)
- M1 8/21
- M2 10/2
- Initial standard-format plans due 10/2 -- for WTP 3.3!
- M3 11/13 Start 3.2 Rampdown and PMC Review
- M4/Release 12/18
- Dave Carver reminds source editing team about pending committer vote.
See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.