WTP Development Status Meeting 2008-04-03
Announcements And Reports
Focus on Requirements Planning (Raghu)
- Review and Update the WTP 3.0 Plan by April 7
- Projects with no committed items: none
- Please update status page
- Please review untriaged enhancement requests
- Reminder: Any feature work that slips past M6 needs PMC review, and needs to be explicitly listed on ramp down page. (Before the end of M6!)
- David will update docs and send reminder note.
- Document updated to clarify policy. See WTP 3.0 Ramp down Plan for Ganymede
- Raghu: For the Requirement section, apart from JEE and Server Tolls, the doc is looking good. There are still items that are committed, but not completed, though we are technically in a Feature freeze. It is the only item worth calling out in the meeting.
- Angel and Chuck will review doc for server and JEE
Post WTP 2.0.2
- Done for now, but .... some issues are still being investigated.
- David: may have future patches, with reopened and new bugs, currently being investigated
WTP 3.0 M7
- our +2 date: Tuesday, May 6 2008
- Final Code released by April 25th
- Plan 04/07 - 04/11
- Development 04/14 - 04/25
- Test 04/28 - 05/02
- RC1 05/20
- RC2 05/27
- User/SDK docs can be updated up to M7 (maybe RC1? -- I'll ask Helen to advise us)