WTP Development Status Meeting 2007-12-20
Raghu, Dave, Nitin, Kathy, Rob, David, Amy, Valentin, Kate, Tim, Helen, Carl, Neil, Chuck, Bob
Announcements And Reports
Please see/review new validation framework in builds this week.
New Session Bean Wizard.
Kaloyan:What's the process to request for images and icons from new session bean wizard, what's the process to request for actions for the menus? David/Carl:Open a bugzilla with screen shot with context on what's required. Open to JST.J2EE, will take it from there.
Focus on Backlog and Quality metrics (Neil)
Neil: Untargeted Enhancement is still the focus
- Current Focus Item:
- Untargeted Enhancements opened before January 1st, 2007 (Last week - 105; Currently ~ 99)
- Options are
- Invalid - Enhancement does not fit with the scope of the project or is already implemented.
- Upcoming Focus Item:
- Past Focus Items:
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened before January 1st, 2007 (Last week - 2; Currently ~ 0)
Focus on Requirements Planning (Raghu)
- Review and Update the WTP 3.0 Plan by 12/06
- Projects with no committed items: JPA
- Please update status page
- Please review untriaged enhancement requests
- Schedule - Details...
- Bug Lists
- All Remaining 2.0.2 Targeted Bugs (~42)
- 2.0.2 Hot Bug Requests (~0)
- 2.0.2 Hot Bugs (~0)
- 2.0.2 Bugs for PMC Approval (~0)
- 2.0.2 Untargeted Blockers/Criticals (~0)
- 2.0.2 Blockers/Criticals (~0)
- 2.0.2 Total JST, WST, JSF Bugs Fixed (~68)
- 2.0.2 Dali Total Bugs Fixed (~4)
- 2.0.2 Resolved, Unverified Blockers/Criticals (~20) By Assignee
WTP 3.0 M4
- M4 Schedule
- our +2 date: Monday, January 7 2008
- Final Code released by December 21
- Plan 11/19 - 11/23
- Development 11/26 - 12/21
- Test 12/24 - 01/04 (excluding holidays)
- Current I20071220083058-20071220083058 build sent for smoketest
- 1 Junit failures in JSP but should not affect other components
- Bug Lists
- 3.0 Invalid Targeted Bugs (~9)
- 3.0 M4 Targeted Bugzilla Enhancements (~12)
- All Remaining 3.0 Targeted Enhancements (~185)
- 3.0 M4 Remaining Targeted Bugs (~36)
- 3.0 M4 Hot Bug Requests (~0)
- 3.0 M4 Hot Bugs (~0)
- 3.0 M4 Blockers/Criticals (~0)
- 3.0 M4 JST, WST, JSF Bugs Fixed (~75)
- 3.0 M4 JPT Dali Bugs Fixed (~2)
- 3.0 Untargeted Blockers/Criticals (~0)
- 3.0 Resolved, Unverified Blockers/Criticals (~30) By Assignee
- Project leads, please complete M4 New and Noteworthy as soon as possible.
David: New and Noteworthy added for M4, pls update your section before leaving for holidays or up on returning before Jan 7th I builds will become S builds starting next week All triaged bugs in inbox
Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
- Shutting down M4
- Ongoing triaging of incoming bug reports
- Ongoing triage of incoming and existing bugs/RFEs.
- Work on RFEs and bugs targetted to M4.
- JPT 2.0
- Planning for M3
- Property Editor prototype
- JSPX support investigation
- XHTML support investigation
- Branching Strategy
- Please review and comment on the WTP How to: Branching Policy and Practices guide.
- Instructions for tagging existing and new WTP wiki pages can be found at WTP's Category page; remember, we can create subcategories as well
- This Week's Smoke Test Results
- Build Declaration Process Refined - See WTP Build Process and Procedures
- Information about process for milestone bugzilla line item planning has been added to the WTP Bugs, Workflow, and Conventions document.
- PMC Candidate Review Request Checklist - See the updated PMC Review document with attention to the "How To Prepare a PMC Defect Candidate" section
- Adopter Migration Information for WTP 2.0 - Please add any details for your component.
- Documentation on Setting up your system for Web Tools Web site development and Using Web Tools Phoenix PHP templates is on the wiki at Web Tools Web Site Development.
- The next Bug Day is December 28th, participation is voluntary.
- Mark any applicable bugs with keyword "bugday", but only if you'll have a representative on hand to respond through Bugzilla or in IRC
- Current WTP Bug Day bugs (~53)
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (Graph)
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (~166)
- All WTP Verified, Not Closed Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Verified, Not Closed Bugs (~120)
- All WTP Resolved, Unverified Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Resolved, Unverified Bugs (~1299)
- All WTP Defect Backlog (Graph)
- All WTP Defect Backlog (~3168)
- All WTP Future Bugs (~89)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (Graph)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (~219)
- All API Requests (~11)