Revision as of 19:39, 7 January 2008 by Hjzhang.ca.ibm.com
WTP Weekly What's Cooking?
- WTP 3.0 M4 Milestone build S-3.0M4-20080105091323 declared today.
- Take a look at the New and Noteworthy for a list of interesting changes made in M4 http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/news/3.0M4/main.php New and Noteworthy
- WTP 2.0.2 bi-weekly M build M-2.0.2-20071222060852 declared.
December 07 - December 14, 2007
- Plug-in Version Information
December 24, 2007 - January 07, 2008
- Plugin Version Information
Previous Adopter Breakage Report Information
- org.eclipse.jst.jsf.context.resolver.structureddocument.internal.impl.MetadataContextResolver was renamed to org.eclipse.jst.jsf.common.metadata.query.TaglibDomainMetaDataQueryHelper.
- In org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.internal.Messages, the fields host,name,vendor, and version were removed.
- In the internal package, org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal, deprecated classes ModuleEvent, ModuleFactoryEvent, and IModuleListener were removed.
- In the internal class org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ServerPlugin, getModuleArtifact(...) was removed.
- In the internal class, org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.common.operations.JavaModelUtil, the method findType(..) changed arguments. This class is basically a copy of a JEM class to avoid adding a JEM dependency, and to keep up with changes in JEM, this class was updated.
- In org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.binding.soap.SOAPHeader and org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.binding.soap.SOAPHeaderFault, the methods getPart(...), setPart(...), getMessage(...), setMessage(...) were replaced by new methods. Details:
- The WSDL model SOAPHeader and SOAPAddress classes should have been inheriting the WSDL4J interfaces but weren't. Unfortunately the javax.wsdl interface already defines getMessage() and getPart () using a different signature. So this is a case where in order to 'fix' our model to make it comply with the WSDL4J we needed to break the 'provisional API' (these classes specified api=false in the component.xml file). Current clients will simply need to change references from getPart or getMessage to getEPart and getEMessage to access the EMF equivalent classes.