The Quasi Framework has the following interfaces:
- QuasiFrameworkFactory with methods to create a quasi framework either by taking a snapshot of the current OSGi framework state or by reading a directory containing a dump of Equinox state and a dump of the region digraph.
- QuasiFramework with methods to:
- install a bundle into the quasi framework (as a quasi bundle, meaning it only exists in the quasi framework)
- inquire the quasi framework
- attempt to resolve the quasi bundles
- diagnose why a particular quasi bundle failed to resolve
- commit all the quasi bundles by installing corresponding bundles in the OSGi framework
- clean up the quasi framework.