- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Rainer Burgstaller
- Glyn has been raising bugzillas about the kernel change to support a reworked Equinox (which is aimed at Luna). Florian is going to help with these changes.
- Glyn is concerned about the tooling bugs. A user has mentioned that one of them is a blocker for them. We have no tooling skills free to work on this.
- Glyn is planning Gemini Blueprint 2.0 to be released in June and go into Virgo 3.7.0.
- Chris is getting Gemini Management to pass the OSGi Enterprise 5.0 compliance tests. He will raise a spec bug for clarification of required/requiring bundles. This work will go into Gemini Management 2.0 which is targetting Virgo 4.0.
- Violeta is working on performance of Virgo Nano Web on 3.6.x and needs to upgrade various EE components including OpenEjb and OpenWebBeans (which will also reduce the number of local fixes to these components). Glyn will check the process for upgrading dependencies as part of a micro release.
- Violeta pointed out that a 3.7.0 date of June means we should start issuing milestones soon. Glyn will produce a 3.7.0.M01 next week or so.
- Lazar has been working on CQs for the EE component upgrades and is now integrating changes for hibernate into 3.6.x and master. He is also looking into some console bugs.
- Rainer is working on a large enterprise deployment of Virgo based on 3.6.1. He had an issue with the application bundles not showing in the ssh console. Chris mentioned that he might be using the kernel rather than the user region console and Rainer confirmed this after the call.
- Rainer asked if anyone had used Spring Data with Virgo. We said we were not aware of it and directed him to the forum.
- Rainer also asked about the feasibility of dividing persistence entities between bundles. He will forward the question to Glyn who will ask Dmitry.