< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 10:58, 7 January 2013 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Lazar Kirchev - SAP * Violeta Georgieva - SAP * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Glyn Normington - VMware * Chris Frost ...)
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn is adding split package detection to the Spring framework build.
- Chris is working on samples.
- Violeta is investigating a security bug in Equinox and proposing a patch. The is also investigating a memory leak. She will target the fixes for Gemini Web 2.2.1.
- Lazar is working on bugs. He will then look at changing the shell bundles to use DS instead of activators or Blueprint. He is also investigating whether there is a bug in Gogo as part of bug 389734.
- Borislav is working on bugs, including the signing bug.
- The next major release, nominally 3.7, will be rescheduled for June as we do not anticipate any major features for EclipseCon in March. June is only tentative since we do not know whether Virgo will need to join the release train to qualify for Long Term Support.
- We are thinking of running a second Virgo survey. Questions should be sent to Glyn or Chris.