< Virgo | Community
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Violeta had nothing to report.
- Borislav is planning a 3.6.0.M01 after Lazar's changes are merged in and a contribution to enable bulk hot deployment is made in Nano.
- Borislav is also investigating how to enable a security manager in Virgo and may look at how Nano initialises under the tooling if he has time.
- Borislav also did some work on the smoke tests, but VJS is still failing in a strange way on Hudson as if the startup scripts are not running correctly.
- Lazar has merged his change to combine the two shell bundles in Nano but cannot currently push to git.
- Lazar is looking at using Declarative Services instead of Blueprint for shell bundle dependencies.
- Glyn is working on bugs, CI failures, and EclipseCon presentations.
- Chris is planning a Gemini Management 2.0.0.M01 milestone and is fixing web admin console bugs.