- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Violeta is testing Gemini Web with Tomcat 7.0.29 and has raised CQs. This includes websockets that was introduced in 7.0.27.
- Violeta will release Gemini Web 2.1.0.RELEASE off of a new 2.1.x branch once Virgo 3.5.0.RELEASE has shipped.
- Violeta is also working on a bug fix.
- Lazar has provided a Virgo tooling fix to support use of the Gogo user region shell from the tooling.
- Glyn is working on shortening deployer work area paths to avoid issues on Windows. He is also looking at Java 7 support. Violeta pointed out that a Gemini Web configuration change is needed to compile JSPs under Java 7.
- Chris is completing the merge of the new admin console into master. He will then look at moving the admin console into the kernel.
- Borislav is building 3.5.0.RELEASE. He will also propose a patch for Gemini Web (after 2.1.0 has shipped) to consume dependencies from Orbit rather than the EBR.