Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Virgo/Community/Minutes-2012-06-25"

(New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Lazar Kirchev - SAP * Violeta Georgieva - SAP * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Chris Frost - VMware * Glyn Normington -...)
 
(Discussion)
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
 
__NOTOC__
 
__NOTOC__
 
== Attendees  ==
 
== Attendees  ==
* Lazar Kirchev - SAP
 
* Violeta Georgieva - SAP
 
 
* Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
 
* Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
 
* Chris Frost - VMware
 
* Chris Frost - VMware
 
* Glyn Normington - VMware
 
* Glyn Normington - VMware
 +
 +
== Apologies  ==
 +
* Violeta Georgieva - SAP
  
 
== Discussion  ==
 
== Discussion  ==
  
# Glyn has updated the plan versions to 3.5.0 and is working on bundlor documentation and investigating Spring integration and the deployer file system code in relation to bug 378006.
+
# Glyn has updated the plan versions to 3.5.0 and is working on bundlor documentation and investigating Spring integration and, in relation to bug 378006, the kernel file system code.
# Chris is working on the new admin console.
+
# Chris is working on the new admin console in preparation to merge into master post 3.5.0.
 +
# Borislav has deferred the shared iyy cache to post 3.5.0 since it involves a change to the test framework, so he is working on updating Equinox and similar dependencies in preparation for 3.5.0. He will create 3.5.0.RC1 and create a 3.5.x branch this week. Chris will advise on how best to drive releaselor to achieve this. Master will be re-versioned to 3.6.0.
 +
# Chris asked Borislav to review his email to virgo-dev about restructuring the Virgo git repositories.

Latest revision as of 09:43, 25 June 2012


Attendees

  • Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
  • Chris Frost - VMware
  • Glyn Normington - VMware

Apologies

  • Violeta Georgieva - SAP

Discussion

  1. Glyn has updated the plan versions to 3.5.0 and is working on bundlor documentation and investigating Spring integration and, in relation to bug 378006, the kernel file system code.
  2. Chris is working on the new admin console in preparation to merge into master post 3.5.0.
  3. Borislav has deferred the shared iyy cache to post 3.5.0 since it involves a change to the test framework, so he is working on updating Equinox and similar dependencies in preparation for 3.5.0. He will create 3.5.0.RC1 and create a 3.5.x branch this week. Chris will advise on how best to drive releaselor to achieve this. Master will be re-versioned to 3.6.0.
  4. Chris asked Borislav to review his email to virgo-dev about restructuring the Virgo git repositories.